Saturday 6 May 2017

Bunker tour, art workshop and more! 8-21st may

Prague nuclear bunker tour thursday 11/5 at 1 pm 

Very cool place! Unique collection of cold war items. Interesting for adults and kids. I have arranged a tour for us! It costs 100 cz for adults and free for kids - you will pay me with the exact money at the place. Public transport easy - we will meet at tram stop 15 mins before or outside of there. More info at http://www.prague-nuclear-bunker.com/museum-home-page/gallery

Art workshop friday 19/5 at 11 am. - join us for a tour!

I have arranged an arts workshop at the DOX museum in holesovice for us. its a special workshop for homeschoolers in english :) Do you want to come? its on friday 19th at 11 am. the cost is 300 czk per family no matter if you have one or six kids! A deposit of 100 czk must be paid to me so i wont be out of pocket, either by seeing me before or send to my paypal so ill know youll definitely come. We need at least 3 families to make it happen. Dont miss this great opportunity. This is suitable for children in most ages. You will get to see the cool zeppelin on the top and learn about gullivers travels! http://www.dox.cz/en/



Will be updated as im adding stuff:

1 comment:

  1. My husband will possibly be relocated to Prague from the US later this year. I am a homeschooling mom of 5 kids, ages 2-12. I read your Prague homeschooling post on your personal (Swedish) blog. I've also read expat forums and found very little there to help me better understand homeschooling in Prague, especially for my oldest children. Do you have any information that would be helpful for me to know before we make this move?

    ReplyDelete